Without the necessity of bulky wires or even an internet connection, Mi Share for PC is a free simplified file-sharing tool that enables users of all skill levels to simply exchange files between any number of PC and mobile devices in the same wireless network. This program was created by Xiaomi Inc, a well-known mobile phone manufacturer and software behemoth. It’s the quickest and simplest way to transfer files between devices!
Accordingly, files shared through the ShareMe app can transport data at speeds that are more than 200 times faster than those possible with a standard Bluetooth connection, and in the correct network setting, they can even reach 50 MB/s.
- Share & transfer all types of files
- Lightning-fast speed for sharing files without using the internet
- File sharing across all Android devices
- Friendly and intuitive UI
- Restore halted transfers
How To Download Mi Share for PC?
You can use LDPlayer, GameLoop, or BlueStacks to download ShareMe for PC.
For instructions on how to install ShareMe on Windows 7 or 10, see the steps below. LDPlayer and a Gmail account are required in order to install ShareMe on a PC.
- Install the emulator on your computer after downloading the LDPlayer program.
- Open the LDplayer emulator on your computer now and launch the Play Store by logging in with your Google account.
- Then, use the PC search box to look for the shareme app after clicking the play store icon on the dashboard.
- To begin the installation procedure, locate the shareme in the following step and select the install button.
- Once the programme has been installed, you may see the open button there. It will now begin the installation procedure.
- On the PC, click the open button to launch the software. Alternatively, you can launch the app by
With its straightforward yet effective user interface, ShareMe (MiDrop) – Transfer files without the internet has gained huge popularity. Two of the best ways to install ShareMe (MiDrop) – Transfer files without the internet on a PC or Windows laptop are described below. Both of the aforementioned emulators are well-liked for PC app use. Get ShareMe (MiDrop) – Transfer files without the internet for Windows 10 PC by using any of these methods.
These commonly asked questions about the shareme app from our readers may be useful to you as well.
Is Mi Share for PC compatible with PCs?
Ans. No, this software is not accessible for Windows or Mac computers, but you can download it via an Android emulator on your computer.
How can I link my computer to ShareMe?
Ans. It is quite easy to link this with your Mac or Windows computer using the option that is there in the top bar.
How can I utilize Mi Drop on a computer?
Ans. You must install the android emulator on your computer before using this app. then download the app from the play store to the emulator.